Objectives of the IQAC
- Ensure the progressive and efficient performance of overall Academic activities.
- Improve the system as an accelerator for agile academic practices.
- Assess and progress the performance of administrative and financial tasks.
- Institute and excel in research activities by meeting the industry needs.
- Guaranteeing the credibility of the evaluation process.
Functions of the IQAC
- Development and application of quality benchmarks
- Parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
- Collection and analysis of feedback from all stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
- Periodical conduct of academic and administrative audit and its follow-up
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all stakeholders
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement
- Acting as a nodal agency of institution of coordinating quality – related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining/enhancing the institutional quality
- Preparation and submission of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC